Granny Square Academy Digital
Granny Square Academy PDF
- can crochet a traditional granny square but can't read a pattern,
- taught yourself to crochet and aren't quite sure if you're doing it right, or
- know what you're doing but want to brush up on your skills,
then Granny Square Academy is for you!
In the 153 page PDF, you'll find everything you need to make your crochet the best it can be.
- how to read a written pattern
- how to crochet seamlessly
- how to work new stitches
- how to work new techniques
- how to change colours
- how to join squares
- how to work out how much yarn you need for a granny square project
- and LOTS more.
This is the digital PDF version Granny Square Academy. You can purchase a physical copy here (and get a bonus free digital copy).
This PDF version is best for viewing on your devices and has not been optimised for printing.
If you can crochet a traditional granny square, you have all the skills you need to tackle Granny Square Academy. Not only is there plenty of help in the book, there are also links to video tutorials of every pattern.
Getting the PDF
This is the digital PDF pattern. Your download link will be on the order confirmation screen, in your order confirmation email and in your account, if you have one.