Seconds Granny Square Academy Book
Limited seconds sale
Sometimes, things go a bit wrong with the physical books – a printing misfeed, a wrong name written when signing if requested, or they might get a bit banged up about the corners in shipping to me. When this happens, I will list any slightly imperfect books at $5 off the usual price here.
1 x Internal contents are perfect, it's just the front cover that is less than perfect. There is a black spot on the front cover as pictured.
About Granny Square Academy
- can crochet a traditional granny square but can't read a pattern,
- taught yourself to crochet and aren't quite sure if you're doing it right, or
- know what you're doing but want to brush up on your skills,
then Granny Square Academy is for you!
In the 134 page book, you'll find everything you need to make your crochet the best it can be.
- how to read a written pattern
- how to crochet seamlessly
- how to work new stitches
- how to work new techniques
- how to change colours
- how to join squares
- how to work out how much yarn you need for a granny square project
- and LOTS more.
Both UK and US versions of the patterns are included so you can use your preferred terms as well as charts for all patterns too.
If you can crochet a traditional granny square, you have all the skills you need to tackle Granny Square Academy. Not only is there plenty of help in the book, there are also links to video tutorials of every pattern.
Getting the book
I will post the book to you the next business day after your order.
As a bonus, you can download the PDF version as soon as checkout is complete. The link to download will be on the order confirmation screen, in your order confirmation email and in your account, if you have one.
If you'd like the digital only option, click here.